Conducted by SEA Circular Project and Food Industry Asia, this report outlines the findings from a survey with consumers and food and beverage businesses, from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Learn about consumer and business attitudes towards the plastic waste problem in five South-East Asian countries predicted to be considerable contributors of marine plastic litter.
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.