This report measures the progress of 50 companies from a wide range of sectors such as retail and food and beverage on packaging design, producer responsibility, recycled content, reusable packaging, packaging transparency and support for recycling. Find out how companies have fared and what is needed to ensure future progress
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.