The latest episode of the Packaging Europe podcast sees Elizabeth Skoda speak with Archana Jagannathan, senior director for sustainable packaging at PepsiCo. Archana Jagannathan discusses how a cooperative approach helps the company to expand on sustainable packaging, from reusable to recyclable and compostable packaging. Find out how PepsiCo are progressing towards their sustainability commitments through incorporating recycled content into their packaging and how the brand is improving their recycling infrastructure by sorting out waste more efficiently.
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.