Published by the Plastics Diversion Initiative, this report outlines how the plastic recycling system faces economic inefficiency challenges such as high processing, sorting and transportation costs aggravated by market disruptions. So, how can we propose to solve this through circular plastic parks?
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.