Reusing and recycling products is an important part of Japanese culture. As such, more companies are developing products for their ‘green’ consumers. Learn more to read how brands such as Asics are producing shoes made from plastic bottles.
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.