COVID-19 has significantly impacted the plastics industry as setbacks in industrial production and social distancing measures have restricted collection and sorting of plastic materials. What could the future of plastic recycling look like?
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.