The French RECYQUALIPSO initiative is a project aiming to improve the recyclability of plastic packaging and to advance the process of incorporating recycled materials in packaging. COEXPAN has taken part in this initiative in order to reuse and remake plastic packaging into sustainable options to reduce the environmental impact of packaging.
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.