When it comes to ocean plastic pollution and understanding how recycling works, we know things can be confusing. Prevented Ocean Plastic’s™ Raffi Schieir answers your questions about recycling ocean-bound plastic at scale.
How the Prevented Ocean Plastic guidelines work
- Working based on academic definitions for ocean bound plastic.
- Applying OceanCycle certification.
- Providing full traceability from coastline of collection, to final product on shelves.
- All plastic products with our stamp use a minimum of 30% Prevented Ocean Plastic, with many products over 50% inclusion.
- Substantial and real industry level recycling.